4.14.2013

Acne Hell no!!

I ( Rikki) used to have really bad acne.

It started when I turned 20, it was the first time I had ever had it so severely. My self-esteem went downhill, drastically! And at that time I had just started at a new school (university). I had to meet new people. (I felt so judged every time I met someone) I knew they didn’t care but still..

I tried everything!!! Really I did. The amount of money I spent on all the products, was just not normal. Every week I would buy something new.
It actually got so bad that I was wrecking my skin. The products were too harsh and just made my skin scabby and swollen. But I didn’t care I just wanted it gone! But still, I wished I had known sooner about these 3 products.

1


It is a very soft product that is meant to only be used on your eye’s, but I use it fore my whole face. It has a very nice smell and doesn’t dry out my skin. I used this in the morning and before I went to bed. 
If you can't find this I suggest you look for a mild cleansing water. Just try to stay away from products with alcohol in them because this will dry your skin out in combination with the tea tree oil.


2

The oil has an antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral function. And it's natural!!!!
Every night I would clean my skin extra with this, after the cleansing water. The dirt that came off with it was unbelievable. It also dries out the acne spots without it getting scabby. I only used this at night, because it does have a pungent smell and it could be too aggressive to use 2x a day.
Know that my skin is better I still use it, but I apply it with a cotton bud directly to the spot and not over my full face. Just because it is very drying to the skin. 


3

I have been using cleanance solar, for acne prone skin, for several years now. And my skin has never been better!
I still get acne, but maybe 1 pimple instead of all over my whole face and neck. It really saved my skin and I would advise everyone to try it. I apply this cream after I have cleansed my skin in the morning.



The combination of these 3 products has really done wonders for my skin. I cannot guarantee that it will work for you, as it has for me but still it could!!! And if it does your self-esteem will grow.

Good luck xxx
Rikki