4.08.2013

RETAILtherapie

So me and Josie are in our master year of Jewellerydesign and at the moment are trying to finish our article about a theme that we chose. But I can say I'm totally stressed out!!! So I decided to relax by buying some clothes and a pair of shoe's (and so totally blowing my bank account!!)

The first thing I went fore are the Faith Sara High Back Ankle Boots from Asos !! (Drool...)
The reason I wanted them, is because they reminded me of the Jeffrey Campbell Hanger & Rumble boots. Which I both love to death but just do not have the money for.
And when I could snag up the left one's fore only €35 I was delighted!!! 
I just hope that de leather isn't too shiny other wise I'm going to have to find somthing to dull them out.

Left: Faith Sara High Back Ankle Boots (€35)
right top: JC Hanter (+/-€150), Richt under: JC Rumble (+/-€150)




The second thing I bought is the River Island Party Pant in Gray. I already have a ripoff of the original American apparel disco pants in black (also the same reason as with the JC I want the real ones, but got no money :s ). So when I saw that these were only €19, I thought why not :D



River Island Party Pant in Gray €19



And last but definitely not least I bought a pair of olive green Hight wasted pants. These were only €25.60 witch fore a pair of high wasted pants is a total steal. But I must admit I don't need them, I just wanted them. So I've got absolutly no reason to have bought them, except Retailtherapie!
ASOS Ridley High Waisted Ultra Skinny Jeans in Dark Khaki €25.60




Rikki