7.30.2013

The Shorts Problem

So here's the thing;

About the shorts you see in the stores lately: don't get me wrong; I like them, they look great! They are short, tiny, often high-waisted, patterns, colors, ... everything you could wish for!

shorts, all FOREVER 21
... at least that's what it seems like, until you look at the shape, the general model of them; THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!
and thats short, very short!
witch is great for petite and short legs or in other words; not a suited model for very long, thin legs because that will make them look even longer and make ME look out of proportion!    

  --sigh--


normally this no problem; I just need to look around for the right model and then a color or pattern that I like, but this year I feel I really got a problem with finding that model, let alone in a fabric and color I acually like!

So, this is what I feel my options are (very limited and even then, not exactly what I'm looking for);
- take a long-legged short and roll it up a few times extra 

Hilfiger Denim JANE Roze
Navy Casual Long Roll Hem Shorts
Fire + IceShorts - olijfgroen


I kinda like the first one here, but that's bit out of my price range


- take a slight bit longer short, and just get over myself

Light Blue Denim Boyfriend Short
Mid Wash Patchwork Turn Up Denim Shorts
And those are allready way more afordable :)
But still; quite boring compared with ALL the options off color and patterns you find

 with the shorter versions ...



wish you all a long and sunny summer!
x Josie