8.12.2013

Pumpkin-color-shampoo

So for a while now I'm looking for a shampoo that has some colouring-effects but is still OK to use on a regular or daily bases, you find them for blondes, brunettes, but for red-heads its not that easy to find.
I tried out hair-dye at home and was happy with the result but I'm not the type of person that puts time in something like that every few weeks to keep it from growing out and getting ugly. (ok ok, I'm just lazy ... and I'm never sure witch color to use and I find it to be quite expensive)
Also; I'm not looking for an entire different color; I like my ginger hair, it can just use something extra once in a while (it looks a bit too blonde from time to time; and I'm no blond!)

Sea Coral Bath - Posh Hair Care


I passed bye some shampoos on other blogs on the internet and the products they use were: not available anymore / very pricy / hard to get ... and so on
But today I found a lovely hair-product-shop in Mechelen (Belgium) and without any hope I thought 'let me ask again' (I really asked everywhere I came already) and YES they had some color-shampoos for everyday-use, and a lot of choice in that!
For my ginger hair I had the options of a color more going towards blond, pumpkin and a bright red, the lady of the shop said PUMPKIN is the way to go for me so that's what I did.

Sea Coral Bath Pumpkin€ 11
You can choose your own density shampoo/color and they mix it up for you. Here I again counted on the expertise of the lady and she gave me a +- 50/50 combination to start with. You can see it on the picture; the shades of shampoo versus the bright pumpkin color.

So I'll be using this the next couple of weeks and I'll let you all know what I think of it!

x
GINGERjosie